These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Kyokushin Forum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- It is forbidden to own more than one account.
- It is forbidden to impersonate another's identity.
- If a user creates a new account in order to evade a punishment, it will be immediately deleted or permanently banned. In such a case, it is up to the discretion of the moderators to punish the user again, or to extend the existing punishment.
- It is forbidden to create accounts that bear a striking resemblance to moderators, multihunters or administrators. This includes the name, the signature and the avatar.
- It is ONLY the job of the moderators to attend to the order of the forum (deputies are not welcome).
- The primary task of the moderators is to enforce the forum rules and to ensure a respectful interaction amongst the users. If a violation of the forum rules occurs, the discretion lies with the respective moderators. Moderators work voluntarily and are therefore not present 24 hours a day.
- Moderators are not obliged to respond to questions. This takes place on a purely voluntary basis.
- Questions regarding bans should be sent in the first instance to the respective moderator by private message. Should you have reason to suspect abuse of the moderator powers, you may contact the administrator at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warnings / Bans
Users who violate the forum rules will be reproved, and warned after repeat offences. For particularly serious violations, warnings will be given immediately by administrators and moderators (as the case may be).
The following infraction system will apply for violations of the forum rules:
- 1 effectual infraction point = 24 hour ban on reading and writing posts
- 3 effectual infraction points = 7 day ban on reading and writing
- 5 effectual infraction points = 1 month ban on reading and writing
Should a user be unresponsive, unmanageable for the forum and its users or if their offence is so serious, they will have to accept a permanent ban. Furthermore, in such cases a penalty or even deletion could also follow within the game. #
- The official language of the forum is English.
- Insults, harassment, vilification or any other questionable comments about other players in any form and in any place within the forum will not be tolerated and will be dealt with.
On the whole forum, we don't permit links to the following:
- various "don't click" pages
Spam is forbidden across the whole forum. Among others, spam is considered as:
- offensive material, including but not limited to*extremist political opinions of any kind
- answers in the ideas section without any reasoning.
- repeated answers (with regards to content or expression) at some time later.
- the answering of old topics, without the inclusion of new facts being given.
- posts that have nothing to do with the topic
- posts that consist purely, or for the most part, of smileys
- answers to topics that clearly violate the forum rules.
- the renewed creation of an already closed or deleted thread.
- Advertisement of any kind is not permitted.
- The publishing of private messages, IGMs, Admin/Support messages, emails and chat-logs, without the permission of both respective parties, is not permitted.
- It is forbidden to force or request a user to share their password or to break the rules.
- The imitation of official institutions, as well as the use of unethical or politically incorrect names, is forbidden and will be penalized with immediate deletion in the forum.
- Posts may only be written in one forum area. Exceptions are those from supporters or moderators, which will be shown in all forum areas in the first position. So-called 'cross-postings', threads of the same topic in several different sub-forums, are not permitted. Threads which have been posted in several forum areas will be deleted (with just one then remaining).
- Interest groups and profile messages that violate the netiquette are not permitted and will be deleted, their owners will also be punished.
- The founding and the administration of one or several pointless interest groups is not permitted
- The use of images that violate copyright laws, personal rights or other rights of third parties are prohibited.
- By using this forum, I accept its rules.
- The forum is administrated and moderated by supporters of Kyokushin Team. The forum is available to every participant / user for the exchange of opinions. This excludes users who have been prohibited from using this forum by the administrators (permanent ban, total ban). By registering, each user agrees to these forum rules and pledges to adhere to them.
- The staff reserve the right to delete particular posts and messages without providing a reason for it.
- Kyokushin Team reserves the right to change the forum rules at any time.
- If any particular paragraph of these forum rules becomes invalid, only the validity of the respective paragraph is effected and not the whole set of rules. Invalid paragraphs will be corrected by the administrators as soon as possible.